A new book is in the final stages and should be published in about two weeks, around October 1st, ebook and paperback. I think this is my best one yet, but that is always the case with each book. My plan is to get better with each, often from the input of readers who tell me what they like--and what they don't. The image above is a low quality pic. The real one is great! 

The advance readers have all raved about the story and are already requesting a sequel. We'll see how the real world reacts with sales. Without giving away the plot, I've kept this lighthearted upbeat. Even the bad guys are not so bad. The plot twists are quick, unexpected, and reasonable. No dragons were injured while writing this book. 

LeRoy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dragon Clan, New World book release

2030 A.D. Denver