Where Have I Been?

It seems like months since I've published my last book or posted here. Well, for a couple of years an idea had been running around inside my head and finally I decided to act upon it. I am almost finished with a book about what happens after a pandemic sweeps across America and only a few survive.

But I didn't want to rewrite all the other books on that subject. I needed mine to be different. Besides an interesting main character, I needed a different set of circumstances and of course, twists and turn in the plot. There are many. It took nearly a month to devise one, but I hate to read books when I know where the next chapter is going.

My wife made me a beautiful cover and I'll put it below for comments and suggestions. Please, if you have anything to say, don't be shy.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dragon Clan, New World book release

2030 A.D. Denver