The Last Dragon

Cold Knights is getting rave reviews and terrific emails so far. Any help with a review left on Amazon for me is appreciated. Sales are not as good as I had hoped, but are picking up. Thanks to my beta readers, the next book, (with a dragon) is coming along very well. Good setup, plot, and wry humor. We can't seem to get the cover just right, but each try is an improvement.

People ask, "What books do you read?" and I thought I'd make a short list. The Name of the Wind is the best, and on my Kindle now are the Alex Carew series, Ancient Shores, Al Clark Avalon, and The Rooster Bar. In other words, I read about anything with imagination and good writing.

Within two weeks I hope to have a revised copy of The Last Dragon out to beta readers, and we'll see where it goes from there. Assuming there are not too many errors, it should be released near the end of Feb. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dragon Clan, New World book release

2030 A.D. Denver